Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Cool Photos

So I really like photography and although I don't take enough pictures, here are some examples of some stuff I have taken.

Here is the photo that I shot for class, taken at my fraternity house; I love the contrast of the looks on their faces and the fact that Chris does not know that Sam is behind him:


This picture was taken last spring, and I think it belongs in a magazine or something. All of their smiles are good, they all look good, there's good symmetry, and there's a nice wind blown look. Their positioning also creates great depth:


Here is a picture of two of my friends that just got engaged. I feel the shot really expresses their feelings for each other, right?:


I really like the lighting here, and the shadow of his hand that the flash created:

Here's Chris again at Spring Break '09 in Panama City, Florida:


The whole gang, our condo was right on the beach (Gulf Coast) so every sunset was amazing; this was a nightly occurrence:


I love the three people in this, each is doing drastically different things. And you can't beat her hair, and the way he's blurred by moving back:


My older brother, Dan, jumping waves on a 1991 Yamaha SuperJet Jetski at Walloon Lake, Michigan:


A friend of mine and my older dog, Hunter, on our dock at Walloon:


The Pointe, an exclusive vacation spot that we snuck out onto in Harbor Springs, Michigan:


One of my favorite photos, and still my computer background, off of our deck at Walloon:


Another Spring Break sunset from our Condo balcony overlooking the beach:


Isn't photography great? I will post more if you guys enjoyed them.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed looking through these photos, Pete! My favorite is the one of "The Pointe" because of the view of the lake coming out from behind the trees. Great work!

    ReplyDelete